Through formal training, graduate studies and focused development, Erin has a commitment to life-long learning. She continually adds to her tool kit to challenge herself and to better partner with her clients.
- MA, Applied Behavioral Science (Coaching and Consulting for Organizations)
- BSc, Psychology
- Trained in Process Work (Process Oriented Psychology)
- Certified in Myers Briggs Type Indictor, The Leadership Circle Profile (individual and culture), Barrett Values Centre Cultural Transformation Tools, EQ in Action Assessment, EQi 2.0 and a variety of other psychometrics assessments
- Certified Prosci Change Management practitioner
- Certified Forum Chair, MacKay CEO Forums
- Certificate in the Foundations of NeuroLeadership from the NeuroLeadership Institute.